Pages

Thursday 10 November 2016

Godwit Comic Strip

This is my Godwit Comic Strip I have made and completed today. I used Storyboard That to make this. The task was to create A comic strip showing some interesting facts. First we learnt about godwits in inquiry, Then we did some other tasks. Then we used Storyboard That to make this Comic Strip. It was a bit hard because it got deleted so I had to do everything again. This was the first time I used Storyboard that to create a comic strip. I think that I did well my first time. I will keep using this because it is a good way to make a DLO of some sort and it is fun to play around with and use. If you want to use Storyboard That here is the link: http://www.storyboardthat.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sylis. Your comic strip was really good. Nice job on including a lot of facts. You have one spelling mistake in your comic strip try finding it.

    ReplyDelete