Pages

Tuesday 15 November 2016

5 Minute Recount


It was cold, my feet at the surface of the sea. There was no hope at all, Then out of the blue I saw a helicopter. My heart raced, I tried my best to swim up. “We are coming just stay calm” Yelled a man from the, A rope then lowered and someone grabbed me, “Was I gonna be saved” I asked myself. I felt my heart drop, the sudden beat as if it was going to explode! I felt as if I was not going to survive, Then I fell asleep. I could faintly hear my father yelling, “You can’t let him go….”. I woke up in the hospital with my family near by. Grabbing a hold of my mums hand, I felt as if I was surrounded by light. I was fine, I was safe.

This is my 5 Minute recount I have done with latham. We had to alternate writing sentences so when I finish my sentence he starts his. Our story is about someone who is stuck out at sea and the helicopter helps him get up and get back to hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment