Pages

Thursday 1 September 2016

Sketchnote


These are my sketch note's that I have been doing for the past week. Our First sketch note was something that LS2 knew about which was Questions. The second one was about athletics, The third was about Rio and the last one was about Olympic medal Ceremony. We looked at examples and then we learnt that it doesn't have to be perfect, We could use bullet points, We can use symbols, Numbers and it has to be in our own words. LS2 Use sketch note because it is a more fun way of taking notes. It helps me understand because I can do it the way I want. Other people don't need to understand it, Only I do. It also helps me make a connection. It also tells me a learning story that I can understand. Sketch notes is way more fun than writing notes in your book. I can stay focused because I like art and drawing. You can also draw and write notes any way you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment