Pages

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Auckland Museum



Museum trip

On Monday room 7 went to the Museum to learn about migration and why people move to one place to another. They might have to move to another country because there is a war or better opportunity's for educations  

After that we went to learn Polynesians and the other nesians I learnt that we came from east Asia and Polynesians are a mix of black and white people.

Then we had to drill a hole in a piece of wood to practice building a waka then we had a drilling contest and group 2 won all of the contests.

Then It was lunch and after lunch we got to go were ever we want around the Museum.

 We went to the volcano room first. I liked how the room shaked. Then we went back in time to Auckland in 1866. I saw Old bars and rooms back in the day. I walked into the pole when I was Walking to the bar. My favorite out of all is the volcano room.

    

1 comment:

  1. I really like your photo on the cannon! There were so many things to look at, but I think my favourite was Auckland in 1866 too.

    ReplyDelete