Pages

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Jason The Killer Prank

Jason the killer


It was a scary night and all my friends were at my house to sleep, and in the lounge it was cold. We were sleeping on the couch. Then we woke up. “It is scary at your house” said Latham. “I want to go home” said Cyrus. “It is ok you need to stay calm” I said just then we heard scary music. “Tiptoe through your window” the music said. Footsteps began to walk down the stairs then we saw a big black shadow that had a knife in its hand. “Is that a fake knife” I said “Ok Ok you got me I am sylis’ dad”. “I knew it was you dad I am going to tell on mum” I said. “Sorry please don’t tell mum” said dad. “Ok but you need to get up early and make us breakfast” I said. Dad said “ok ok anything”. The next morning my dad made pancakes for us. It was delicious. “Can I stay over again please” everyone said. “Ok but you need to watch out for my dad again”. “
Hahahaha” I said in a scary voice. Jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment