Pages

Wednesday 13 April 2016

Writing a Narrative

“Oi stop”
Shouted John bin laden as he was chasing Steven james. Steven James was working for the G.I.C (Government Investigation Company) and just caught a man who kidnapped a child and stole a rare diamond. As he was running he tripped and fell. This was John’s chance to catch him. Boom! He was knocked out

“Get me out of here!” Shouted Steven.
“You're going nowhere” replied Jason (one of John’s henchmen). Steven remembered that the G.I.C gave him gadgets. One was a ring that a hot laser came out, it could melt anything. He melted the chains and got out. Suddenly he felt something grab him.  

He saw a hand that was dragging him away from the chair he was strapped in. Then he stopped.
“Get up and fight like a man.” demanded John. Steven punched John in the teeth and he fell to the floor. John got up and punched Steven. Then they were fighting, fists and feet were flying everywhere, it looked like there was a circus happening. A hologram of John’s dad  
“Stop!” Shouted a man.
“Who are you?” John replied
“I'm am the man the man who created you, I am your father” said the man.
“Run!” Shouted the man. Steven ran out the door and found a helipad.

Steven ran to the helipad and there was a helicopter and it was landing, It was the best helicopter flyer in the organisation. “Let’s go home Steven your wife is waiting for you” Steven knew that was a hologram 200. It could hologram anyone and anything.


This is my narrative I wrote this week. This term I learnt about TOPES and a structure of a narrative. I had to write a story using TOPES. It was fun learning about TOPES this term in writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment