Pages

Tuesday 18 November 2014

The Tiny Dragon








Screen Shot 2014-11-09 at 9.37.23 PM.png



As I stretched out on the warm grass, I felt a tickle on my fingertips. I looked at my finger and there was a scary, scaly, mini dragon. I tried talking to it but all it said was roar with a little baby voice. It had green spots on it’s nose and fire was smoke out of its nostrils. Its wings were thin like a feather. It was smooth like cream on your skin. The dragon’s claws where tickling me. It was curling around me with it’s tail and it’s scaly skin was shining in the sun. The dragon looked like it was about to breath fire so I moved out of the way and there was fire coming out of his mouth. Quickly I took him to my room to see if he could do more things but he went to sleep. I was thinking to myself that this was a lazy dragon. When he woke up he started flying, “cool” I said then he went outside. He looked bigger when he was outside. “When you sleep you grow” I said “roar” the dragon said. He looked thirsty so I got him some water and some meat to eat and drink. When the dragon finished eating it was climbing up the tree then it started sleeping. 10 minutes later in a flash he fell down the tree but he fell on my leg. I heard him getting angry then he burnt the tree and it turned into dust in seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment