Pages

Monday 10 March 2014

Monday Quick Writes.

The most wonderful  place I'v been is to is rainbows end. When you go there it is packed with people. the best ride I like is the fear fall because when you talk in the middle you fall down. when I went on it I was scared but after I was ok. After that I went to watch the magic show. I said to myself this is boring so I went to the bumping boats and I got wet by a three year old so i got angry so i wet them. we all needed to come of. I saw my mum and asked her if we can have candy floss mum said yes so we got candy floss. It was getting packed with people so my mum said one more ride I said ok so i went on the log flume. At last I was of the the ride. I was wet all over my mum said lets go home. when I got home I had a big sleep.   

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like fun Sylis. I always get wet on the bumper boats. I like the way you have put all the fullstops in the right place. Remember that your sentences need to have a capital letter at the start.

    ReplyDelete