Pages

Monday 24 March 2014

My Tree House

If I built a tree house I would make a password so I would allow only my friends and me. Inside I will put I TV and Ps4 to play with my friends. I will also have three bedrooms for me and my friends. I will make my tree house in the woods so it can be secret. I will make my tree house out of metal and brick. One room will be a game room with Xbox and ps4  the second room will be a movie room the third room will be the sleeping room. The colour of my house will be blue. I will hunt for big pig to bring it back for me and my friends to eat. I will live in the tree house if my friends live with me because I will feel lonely because I will be the only one their. 

1 comment:

  1. Great sentences Sylis. I like the way you have used capital letters and fullstops on them. Remember to read them in a quiet voice to check they make sense and you have written all the words.

    ReplyDelete