Pages

Friday 21 February 2014

Panmure Bridge School Picnic

Yesterday the school went to the beach for a picnic. When we got there Room 7 was building sand castle. I made a tunnel to go under my sand castle then Mrs Miller took a photo of me and my sand castle I made.

After that I saw Room 8 playing rugby so I ran and asked if I can play with them they said yes and then I played with them. When I got the ball I stepped room 8 and got a try.

When I kicked the ball the ball was stuck in the tree so Dontalian climbed up and got the ball and the rugby game carried on.

Next I went to jump over waves with my friends. When I jumped I fell over and everyone laughing at me so I ran away.

When the school came back room 7 got to have free time. I went to draw a cool car.I felt happy that day.

1 comment:

  1. I like this photo of you and your sandcastle Sylis. It is great that people at Panmure Bridge School are so helpful and got your ball out of the tree. I hope you didn't hurt yourself when you fell over in the waves.

    ReplyDelete