Pages

Sunday 16 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey

For the task that I chose, I had to watch a clip about Laura Dekker. Laura Dekker sailed around the world at the age of fourteen. I had to write down 5 questions that I would want to ask her if I got the chance to interview her.

My questions are:
Was there a time when you wanted to turn around and go back home?
What made you want to travel the world?
How do you feel that you have achieved sailing around the world?
What did you dislike about your adventure?
What did you like about your adventure?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sylis. Great blogpost. I really like your qeustions. It's amazing how Laura Dekker sailed around the whole world at the age of 14, don't you think? Keep on working hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sylis!

    These are some great questions! I can see you have really put thought into what you might want to ask. Do you think you could do what Laura did?

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sylis, I really like your questions especially question one and question four. It is really amazing how she sailed around the world by herself when she was only fourteen years old. Keep up the fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete