Pages

Wednesday 17 May 2017

World Of Maths Visit


Yesterday the World of Maths came to Panmure Bridge School. We were put into groups so we could work collaboratively and help each other. A man named Charles came and set up all of the activities for us. There was a lot of trial and error and problem solving at different activities. My group worked very well together. We all took turns, collaborated, worked as a team and negotiated to solve the problems. I was using the key competencies which were thinking, relating to others, managing self, participating and contributing and using language symbols and text. My Favourite activity was birds eye view. Birds eye view was my favourite because it was hard and I like to challenge myself. The math I used in birds eye view was shapes and navigating it on the board. 

No comments:

Post a Comment