Pages

Tuesday 28 March 2017

High Ropes Experience

High Ropes Experience


As I arrived at camp I felt as happy as I could be because I observed the high ropes. I wanted to go on it instantly but I had to linger till the next day.


When it was our group's turn to go on the high ropes, we were all excited. We learnt how to do the Be-laying then we learnt how to be safe. When we got the hang of it we were ready to go.


Before I knew it, it was my turn. As I was climbing up the ladder, I got more nervous. As I gazed down I start to to feel scared. Now I had to walk across the beam.


When I started to walk I felt really nervous but I had the courage to do 15 push up. Before I knew it, I was back on the floor

Today I have written a recount about the high ropes at camp. It talks about my experience on the high ropes and how I felt. This is a snapshot of my favourite part of camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment