Pages

Monday 12 October 2015

The hardest game ever



The hardest game ever



In the holidays I played Call of duty online with Harlem. We were having a 1v1 sniper battle to see who was the best. The map we were playing on was Nuketown 2025. I felt nervous because he was a good player. It was a trick shot battle.

The gun I used was the Ballista and the attachments were silencer, CPU & FMJ. (Full Metal Jacket). When we started I quickscoped Harlem but he spawn trapped me. 

He was winning at the start but I was catching up. I was getting angry because Harlem kept killing me. The best trick shot I did was a 360 quickscope. I was excited that I got that trick shot.

In the end I won by one point, I felt happy. After that we played with other people online. I was happy that I beat a person that was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment