Pages

Monday 16 March 2015

All about me

                                                               I did it to tell people about our self.
I wrote a re craft so people can know my details.
I learnt how to write a re craft







All about me

My name is Sylis and I go to Panmure bridge school. I have long hair and and I am Tongan. I will talk about the most important things in my life. My Family, My Country and School.


My family are the most important people to me. In my family I have Mum, Dad, Brother and Sister. My uncle lives with me too. At home Once a week we have pizza for dinner. I play on my phone all the time and my little brother and sister beat me up for it.
Image result for family
I love my country because there is lots of family I have not met. I want to go to tonga because I want to meet my family and stay there so I can learn more tongan. I love tonga because it is very hot and I like hot places, but there are a lot of Flies and Moths.  
I like school because it helps me learn new things and make new friends. My favourite subject is reading because I am good at reading. I come to school to learn because if we don't learn we will know nothing but I want to know as much as possible.
Image result for school
I love my Family, My country and school because my family provide me with food and help me when I need help. I love my country because it is very hot. I also love my cat, Oscar.

                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment