Pages

Friday 4 July 2014

Term 2 Reflection.

This past 9 weeks we have been doing lots of hard work.

For writing we have been doing how to elaboate and taking some risks with some hard word we don't no. Elaborate means to add detail. What I like about elaborating is you have a piece of writing and you go back to make your writing better. We use the riskometer to see who is the best at taking a risk. The thing I like about the riskometer is you can see if you are not scared to take a risk.



In reading I like to read eBooks and find information in books. What I like about eBooks is it is a different way to read books and it is online. I also like to read books to find information that I need to get my work done.




In art we have been doing color mixing and landscapes. I like the color mixing because you mix the colors together to make a different color. The thing I like about landscapes is you have to make a different shades of the colors.


This term was a great term. I know next term I will learn more. Thank you Mrs miller for teaching us and helping us learn.


                     




No comments:

Post a Comment