Pages

Thursday 22 May 2014

Small moments

The Pools
By Sylis

The lifeguard kicked me out of the pools because I was bombing in the water when I wasn't allowed to. I felt sad. I was walking home when my mum came to pick me up. My mum took me back to the pools to complain because I was jumping in the deep end. My mum said “Why did you kick my son out of the pools? He was jumping in the deep end. He can not reach the ground but he can swim.” The manager said “We are sorry we thought he was jumping in the shallow bit of the pool.” “You can come back in if you want” said the manager. “I would like that “ I said and so I played at the pools all day. When I went back in I saw my friend Raymond at the pools. ”Is that a splash I hear”? “It is” said  Raymond. “Lets go play” “Ok.” “Is that poo I smell?” I asked. Raymond said “I can see it”. We ran as fast as we could to the lifeguard and said “Someone has done a poo in the pool. Can you clean it please?” “Ok but can you tell the people to hop out of the pool so we can take the water out of the pool” said the lifeguard. “I will go with the lifeguard to clean the water” I said. Raymond said “Ok.” So Raymond told everyone to get out of the pool so we can clean it. Everyone said “ok.” So they got out and we cleaned it. “Is that chlorine I smell” I said. “It is” said the lifeguard. “Can you drain the water then go home please and we will finish it” said the lifeguard. “Ok” I said. “Do it now” said the lifeguard. “Ok” I said. “It Is all done you can go home now” said the lifeguard. “Ok” Raymond and I said. “I am going home to sleep like a lazy dog when I get home”.


No comments:

Post a Comment