Pages

Monday 7 April 2014

Monday quick write.

On Tuesday a superhero called Superman came to save a man drowning in the pools. I asked him if he came from earth and he said I can't tell you that. He went to save someone else so I followed him and he went to the Tamaki river and he found a man dead. He was sad and said "I am not, a superhero". He went flying in to space. Why are you going to space I asked?. A whole group of people came to watch him go. He said "I live in space I come from Krypton". I need to go to my mum and dad."but you are a superhero COME BACK the town needs you".He stopped for a moment and said
 " OK the town needs me I will be the towns superhero".All the people of the town was happy and filled with joy.



1 comment:

  1. Well done Sylis. Your story has a good ending. I also like the way you have tried to use speech marks. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete